Here are some things
- I’m probably going to return all the cookware we got for our registry and get Thermo-clad form Williams-Sonoma. Sales people are, like, really good at their jobs sometimes.
- Last night I went to a bridal/newlywed cooking class at W-S. By myself. Where I drank copious amounts of mint lemonade and ate pizza cooked in a pizza oven that looked like a giant doughnut. At one point, after waiting to see if anyone else would do it, I had to tell the chef the pizza was burning. Then we stood there for 35 minutes while she cooked 10 slices of zucchini at a time on the Le Creuset skinny grill.
- The ice cream for the foolproof brownies still wasn’t done when I left.
- Work is hard, but so amazing.
- I’m looking forward to hibernating with Ryan at the Ritz Carlton in Toronto next week. As in I don’t need restaurant recommendations because I will literally not leave our Corner Suite with views of the Toronto skyline and two bathrooms and soaker tub and 3 TVs.
In general, I’ve been in a extremely good mood lately which is probably due to: a.) Upcoming honeymoon b.) Upcoming home move (less than a month!) c.) Ryan continuing on his awesome streak d.) Waking up so absolutely grateful for the health and safety of my friends and family. Seeing the heartbreak in OK reminds me to love a little deeper, call my grandparents a little more often, and to try to be kind more.
‘Cuz the Lord knows it ain’t easy all the time.