Followers please read!
This man, Larry Lopin, had his only source of income, his shoe-shine stand, burned and vandalized on Sunday night during the riots that resulted from the Giants winning the World Series. As a member of the San Francisco community, and the San Francisco Giants fan community, I am saddened and disappointed by those who chose to turn a night that was supposed to be so celebratory and exciting into something shameful and devastating.
By clicking here you can donate to help get Larry back on his feet! And if you can reblog this as well, that’d be great!
Here’s an article from the San Francisco Chronicle about Larry and this devastating event.
(Photos belong to sfgate.com)
- valuhrie reblogged this from tisclassy
- letitunfold reblogged this from brooklyntree
- mekanized reblogged this from darkmarkymark and added:
- darkmarkymark reblogged this from brooklyntree and added:
- brooklyntree reblogged this from tisclassy
- mswee reblogged this from tisclassy
- postgradfrat likes this
- sketchlavie likes this
- surfb0arclt likes this
- tisclassy posted this