That awkward moment when the Director of U.S. Books Production emails you and says your good work has not gone unnoticed and maybe you should talk to the hiring manager of a certain position that you’ve been thinking might be kind of cool to see if the position might be a good fit.
- jesseknutson likes this
- praytell likes this
- twentytwoyearsindebt said:Stop being so perfect at your job.
- twentytwoyearsindebt likes this
- meltingplatinum likes this
- kimbaland said:sometimes it’s hard to be so good at things. ;)
- songofthedayfromryan likes this
- kimbaland likes this
- ibroughtyousometoast likes this
- thehomiejhines said:Your my inspiration, movin on up!
- thehomiejhines likes this
- brooklyntree posted this