I’m starting to add some things to our wedding registry which is weird becaus it’s a wedding registry for Ryan and I. Which means we are getting married. Which is… Crazy.
So, because i have no idea where to start: What were your favorite things you received? What didn’t you request but wish you would have?
*keep in mind we have a Ninja blending system, a Keurig, a Kitchenaid stand mixer, and a panini press…among other things.
- mycircus-mymonkeys likes this
- lxsdr said: We do a lot of ~game nights~, so my just-married friends registered for some of their more-coveted games.
- kimbaland said: semi/formal china. i know it’s not for everyone, but i’m using it at christmas for the first time and it just really “makes” the table. kitchenaid food processor… the new one looks amaze. good knives; attachments for mixer
- thecountryfucker likes this
- umcanyounot said: ask for a nice vacuum and great sheets. also you can never have enough matching towels (ADULT). also pots & pans. and we registered for luggage which i really am glad we did.
- brooklyntree posted this