Things I’ve been meaning to say but keep forgetting to
- Life is weird when you live in LA because no matter who you are, there is usually only one degree of separation between you and the entire Golden Globes audience. For example, you may find yourself in any of these situations: You’re at your friend’s house enjoying some casual, morning tea while her dad, the past president of ABC, puts away Christmas decorations. Then your friend might tell you her mom is trying to set her up with Scarlett Johannson’s twin brother (I didn’t know she had a twin?). And then her sister walks in while on the phone with Camilla Belle, chatting about her job as Apatow family’s personal chef. The Chef Fabio posts a picture to instagram that he took of your friend and him together last night. Or maybe, you might be at a concert trying to figure out if the short guy standing next to you is Ben Savage (it is). Or, at a different concert, you might see your old boss is chatting up Clint Eastwood. Or, as you help your friend sort through old baby photos, you spot every Kardashian when they were still cute.
- And sometimes the stories you hear about celebrities are extremely personal and so that’s why if I ever met Ryan Seacrest I would feel very, very uncomfortable.
- Also, our heat at work is broken so someone brought in a thermometer and it’s 54 degrees in here.
- moderndaygracekelly said: that is really cool! have a great day and try to stay warm! here in jersey it’s 54 degrees outside.. nice for January! :)
- moderndaygracekelly likes this
- alexseder likes this
- sometimesihavethoughts likes this
- songofthedayfromryan likes this
- jumbleofnotes reblogged this from brooklyntree
- galapagosgal likes this
- decembermornings likes this
- kimbaland said: you piqued my interest w/ the ryan seacrest tidbit!!
- kimbaland likes this
- brooklyntree posted this