Thoughts on the Day
- How can one person have so much work? I have 30 books under contract and in development, 20 in production and god knows how many prospects to look after. I can’t do it… there are not enough hours in the day to attend to everything I need to do for these books. Please send help.
- Did I tell you I have had the flu since Thursday? Oh, yeah. I have the flu. So that’s good.
- Ryan and I are going veg (more likely pescatarian) until our wedding. (75 days). We’ll likely end up becoming veg forever. I had a final goodbye-filet-minon on Wednesday night.
- I was too rushed to grab lunch on my way out the door this morning so I told myself I’d just run out and get something. And then I just realized I have to consider my veg life! This will be difficult. What are my veg options at Panda Express? Can I just be veg for dinners?
- libertinememoir likes this
- highriseeyes said: i’m sure you already know but just make sure you get enough stuff like iron and b12 because i was veg for 7 years and made myself really sick!
- littleyellowromancandles said: Why veg? Health reasons or moral? Just curious. Also! I hope you feel better!
- songofthedayfromryan likes this
- head0verheels said: if you had to say farewell to steak, I’m assuming you like it. Why give it up?
- sometimesihavethoughts likes this
- umcanyounot likes this
- brooklyntree posted this